Many people seek outside support. Some reasons why:
- A life event that is particularly unsettling
- When life feels overwhelming or meaningless
- Problems with relationships at work or home
- Feeling out of touch with oneself and the direction of one’s life
- A desire for increased self-knowledge and awareness
- Living with feelings of depression, anxiety, anger, guilt, shame, grief/loss
- Dealing with the aftereffects of abuse.
Possible Outcomes from Psychotherapy:
- Increased awareness of one’s strengths and limitations
- Increased sense of self and self-worth
- Increased awareness of options and potentials
- Improved relationships
- A balanced and healthy sense of responsibility for oneself and others
- A relief from compulsive thoughts and behaviors
I work with individuals alone, or in their significant relationship by tracking, understanding, and responding to you and your situation. I’m listening to you so I may help you discover your own authentic way to live and grow. We work together to understand your life in a thoughtful and emotional perspective, exploring healthy patterns while unpacking the areas of life that need more awareness and attention. I provide a safe and nurturing environment to explore all aspects of your life.
I am in-network with Regence BC/BS, First Choice Health, MODA, Pacific Source, Health Net (MHN), Lifewise, Premera. If you have out-of-network benefits with an insurance company not listed here, it may cover my services. Some people wish to avoid using insurance for privacy reasons. My rates range from $110-$150/session. Please contact me with any questions.